Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Time Management Goals

        In this period I tried to keep with the way that I was used to organize my home works and my studies. There were good suggestions about how to organize time, but when I change the way I do things, sometimes I get lost. What I usually do is annotate everything that I have to do in a place that I will remember. I just put there the deadline of the home work and what is it about. If it isa project or a very long home work I put the deadline a few days before, just to be sure that I won’t forget it.

        I usually don’t forget to do my home works because I take special care of my notes and I always try to check it out to see if everything is good and on time. I don’t have a lot of time to study and do my home works, but I try to use all of these time as well as I can. I always prioritize the things that I have to do by the date that I have to turn it in, so I don’t waste time doing things that are due for next month or next week. When I have to do a lot of things for the same day I try to begin with the most difficult home works because as I get more tired the work gets easier.

        One of the things that I should pay more attention is when I have a lot of home works for the same day. I usually do my homework the day before its deadline and when I have a lot of things for the same day I spend more time than I should doing it.


 
  
 
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment